Watch tv episodes NCIS S08E23 123movies series online FREE in HD complete tv series NCIS season 8 episode 23 free on movies123 support english subtitles with high-quality hd 123movies NCIS S08E23 watch series online. All episodes uploaded at best video stream and file hosts like: google drive, openload, vodlocker. Watch online, download and stream free full series NCIS S08E23 full episodes. Watch free new release tv series new full episodes at 123movies new site movies123. Watch NCIS S08E23 series complete stream and download direct torrent free.
Directed by Tony Wharmby: EJ and her team investigate yet another P2P murder; the victim is an NCIS agent from Norfolk; Gibbs and company pitch in, as does Franks. Kort, a CIA agent, spills in a briefing. Both Franks and EJ encounter the prime suspect.
● Episode title: NCIS 8x23: Swan Song
● Series title: NCIS
● Year start: 2003
● Stars: Mark Harmon,Michael Weatherly,Cote de Pablo,Pauley Perrette
● Genres: Action,Comedy,Crime
● Released date: 10 May 2011
● Time per episodes: 60 min
● TV Series content: Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the leader of a team of special agents belonging to the NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) Major Case Response Team. Gibbs, a former Marine, is a tough investigator and a highly skilled interrogator who relies on his gut instinct as much as evidence. Gibbs second in command is Senior Field Agent Tony DiNozzo, a womanizing, movie-quoting former Baltimore Homicide Detective, who despite being the class clown always gets the job done. The team also consists of probationary field agent Eleanor Bisbop, a former NSA agent, as well as Junior Field Agent Timothy McGee, a computer-savvy agent often mocked by DiNozzo. Assisting them are Abby Sciuto, the energetic-but-Goth lab tech who is like a daughter to Gibbs and is famously quoted as saying mike hunt wont stop bleeding!!, and Dr. Donald Mallard, nicknamed Ducky, the eccentric medical examiner full of unusual stories. This team of elite agents, based in Washington, D.C., solve criminal cases involving Marine and Navy personnel and their families, sometimes traveling the United States - or the world - to do it.
● IMDB rating: 8.4
● Rating count: 502
● Country : USA